Chip Shop Curry Sauce
Chip shop curry sauce made with apple for a fruity flavour, yummy, for dipping chips or putting on your Vegan Onion Bhaji Burger, this is a mild sauce perfect for all the family.
Makes 2 Mugs
Ingredients for Chip Shop Curry Sauce
(or 1 onion)
1 Garlic Clove
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
250 ml Vegan Stock made with Vegan Boullion
2 tsp Curry Powder
2 tbsp Flour
2 tbsp Salt
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Creating Chip Shop Curry Sauce
- First and foremost Wash Your Hands!
- Core and peel 1 Apple
- Small dice the Apple and 2 Shallots and put in to a pan with the 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Grate the 1 Garlic Clove over the Apple and Shallots and add 2 tsp Curry Powder and gently fry until soft
- Stir in 2 tbsp Flour and 2 tbsp Salt
- Last but not least slowly pour in the stock. Try not flood the paste, incorporate a bit at a time.
- Slowly cook out taste of flour & check for seasoning.